If you are constructing a new building, adding to an existing building, grading or leveling  land, changing the use of a building or site you will need a Development Permit.  Use this form: 

Development Permit Application Bylaw 9-2023

Depending on what your project involves, choose the appropriate permit package below:

Helpful Information:

Aquatic Habitat Protection Permit

See the Regulations and process to obtain an Aquatic Habitat Protection Permit – Click here …