SASKATCHEWAN ENVIRONMENT: REGULATIONS AND PROCESS TO OBTAIN AN AQUATIC HABITAT PROTECTION PERMIT:
- Resident to submit an Aquatic Habitat Protection Permit Application (attached) to Saskatchewan Water Security Agency (WSA). This is required for ALL shoreline alterations, restorations and any other work.
- Once approved by WSA, the resident must submit the WSA Permit and the RV of Saskatchewan Beach Development Permit Application to RV of Saskatchewan Municipal Office for approval.
- Once the resident has received both approvals (permits), then work may commence.
THE RESORT VILLAGE OF SASKATCHEWAN BEACH: DEVELOPMENT PERMIT:
- Lot Development Permit must be obtained from the Village Office at a fee of $25, for excavations and/or fill.
- Any excavation or fill that is above or below grade by 2 feet will require Development Permit Application for approval.
- All residents who obtain an Aquatic Habitat Protection Permit must also obtain a lot Development Permit, from the Municipal Office for excavations and/or fill .