SASKATCHEWAN ENVIRONMENT: REGULATIONS AND PROCESS TO OBTAIN AN AQUATIC HABITAT PROTECTION PERMIT:
- Resident to submit an Aquatic Habitat Protection Permit Application (attached) to Saskatchewan Environment. This is required for ALL shoreline alterations, restorations and any other work.
- Once approved, in theory, the resident must submit this same application to Council for their approval. Environment will not issue a permit without Council approval.
- Once Council approval is provided, Environment will issue an Aquatic Habitat Protection Permit.
THE RESORT VILLAGE OF SASKATCHEWAN BEACH: LOT DEVELOPMENT – EXCAVATIONS AND/OR FILL PERMIT:
- Lot Development: Excavations and/or Fill Permits must be obtained from the Village Office at a fee of $25.
- Any excavation that is above or below grade by 2 feet will require Council approval.
- All residents who obtain an Aquatic Habitat Protection Permit must also obtain a Lot Development: Excavations and/or Fill Permit, from the Village office.